Chord Pickout End User License Agreement
Chord Pickout is distributed as try-before-you-buy. This means:
1. All copyrights to Chord Pickout are exclusively owned by Luxand Development.
2. Anyone may use this software during a test period of 14 days. Following this
test period of 14 days or less, if you wish to continue to use Chord Pickout,
you MUST register.
3. Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use
Chord Pickout. One license gives the right to use Chord Pickout for ONE way
of these two ways (not both ways!):
a) use Chord Pickout personally on one or more computers;
b) use Chord Pickout if it is installed on a single workstation used
nonsimultaneously by multiple people.
The registered Chord Pickout software may not be rented or leased, but may
be permanently transferred, if the person receiving it agrees to terms of this
license. If the software is an update, the transfer must include the update
and all previous versions.
4. The Chord Pickout unregistered trial version, may be freely distributed,
with exceptions noted below, provided the distribution package is not modified.
No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of Chord Pickout
without written permission from the copyright holder. The Chord Pickout
unregistered trial version may not be bundled or distributed with any other
package without written permission of the copyright holder.
5. Registration instructions can be found here:
6. Chord Pickout IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS
EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. LUXAND DEVELOPMENT WILL NOT BE
LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE
USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
7. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile,
disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or
any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement.
Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of
this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Luxand Development.
8. Installing and using Chord Pickout signifies acceptance of these terms
and conditions of the license.
9. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove
Chord Pickout files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
Thank you for using Chord Pickout!